Thursday, November 17, 2005

"My Old School"

If making more good music would help make the world a better place, and there were more people who played guitar like the guys in Steely Dan (no...we're not talking about St. Louis High Schools...), then this is our small way to help make that happen.

"My Old School" is one of Steely Dan's best songs, and this tablature is an excellent transcription of the tune, chord for chord. As great as the song sounds, it is really easy to play.

So tune your guitar, print out the link, que the record, play along, have some fun, and make someone smile!

1 comment:

Howard said...

My website, linked above, has recently moved to a new domain. You can find the "My Old School" transcription and lots of other
Steely Dan guitar tabs at my site: http://www.hakwright.co.uk/steelydan/tab.html

Howard